Saturday, October 25, 2008

In the mood for love

Clearly, my mind is still very much focused on China. One more post on that theme then. This is a shot I took in Beijing, taking advantage of the fact that a professional photographer was shooting a series of wedding photographs of this lovely couple. I got this one out of that session as bystander, and I am very pleased with the way it turned out. I love the expression in her eyes, and the whole composition looks good to me - mind you, I shot this one from a totally different angle than the professional. As one commenter said: "could be from a movie". And indeed, it has that movie still feel about it. One of my better photographs to my taste.

Camera: Canon Powershot Pro1 8 Megapixels, handheld
Exposure: 0.01 sec (1/100)
Aperture: f/3.5
Focal Length: 38 mm
Post-processing: Picasa 3.0

Flickr