Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sleepy and Snory's winter holiday

This is one of my rare shots that is just for fun, and as such more suited for my Potpourri blog. However, to my utter amazament it became my 46th shot to reach Flickr Explore, and as I posted the preceding 45 in this blog, I thought following suit would be best - so here it is in Art for Art's sake. These are two figurines from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, given away for free at the local supermarket. I got Sleepy in duplicate, so I christened the second one Snory. And after taking some "serious" photographs last Saturday using the snow covered garden table as prop, I snuck in this one.

Camera: Canon PowerShot Pro1 8 Megapixels, handheld
Exposure: 0.001 sec (1/1000)
Aperture: f/4.0
Focal Length: 20.9 mm
Post-processing: Picasa 3.0

Flickr