Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Badass Geisha

A Flickr favourites wednesday is unusual in my blog, what is even more unusual is that these seven shots are by the same photographer, from one shoot. Given that I do not fave that often on Flickr (maybe 2 per day), it is a unique occurence for anyone on Flickr to post seven shots in a row over a few days and have them all end up in my favourites. Just that feat was accomplished by my highly esteemed Flickr friend andy_57. The model (Clarissa) is beautiful, the setting and props are stunning (kudos to another Flickr friend involved in the concept, make-up and wardrobe, Renee Rocket). In this first one, which immediately got me hooked on the series, I love the composition, and the contrast of the badass attitude (amplified by the Harley) with the flowers in her hair.

All rights retained by the photographer.

Flickr