Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advanced line play

Walking back home from the garage last week (where I had dumped the car for the yearly inspection), I passed the same new high rise office building again that has featured a couple of times in my stream this year. And of course, I had my camera with me. And you know what? After five months without a picture reaching Flickr Explore (the 500 most interesting shots of the day), this became my 49th shot to do so. Rumour has it by the way that Flickr changed their algorithm to determine these 500 - I am not the only one who suddenly went through a dry spell without substantial changes in comments and faves on their shots.

Camera: Canon EOS 400D Digital 10 Megapixels, handheld
Exposure: 0.006 sec (1/160)
Aperture: f/9.0
Focal Length: 51 mm
ISO speed 200
Post-processing: Picasa 3.0

Flickr