Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Potpourri [1]

An overview of recent images that would have ended up in my parallel blog Art's Potpourri (now stopped). Clicking the icons  in the left side of the table takes you to the picture on the site where I found it in a new window. The text includes a link to the site.

web site
The IKEA experience. This funny image is spot on, and I would have found it even funnier had I not recently visited one and got annoyed about it once more (Just for fun). First seen here.
web site
There, I fixed it. An example of sheer stupidity taken from a collection 25+ Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men. Some well-known, some new (Mixed Nuts). First seen here.
web site
LEGO bird feeder. One of my favourite childhood toys was the big box full of LEGO pieces. I love this bird feeder, also because it's a great photograph (Amazing Stuff). First seen here.
web site
The world's largest artificial sun. The German organization DLR installed this in Juelich last month - 149 times the energy used for a large cinema screen (Amazing Stuff). First seen here.
web site
Butterfly wings scarves. Beautiful butterfly wings scarves designed and handpainted by Dorota Drzewiecka from Poland (Special Designs). First seen here.
web site
100 Game of Thrones memes. Literally, a hundred of them based on the TV series. Not every one is great, but I do love a lot of them, and can't wait for season 7 (Just for Fun). First seen here.
web site
Dragon table. I've always had something with dragons for some reason - even using it in my internet names for years, This 400 dollars table is a beauty (Special Designs). First seen here.
web site
Give cyclists space.... The irony is strong in this one - just one example of a number of mind boggling stupid acts and designs in the link (Mixed Nuts). First seen here.
web site
Terra Ronca caves. These caves in Brazil are among the most beautiful in the world. The link includes many pictures of this awe inspiring place (Natural Beauty). First seen here.

Copyright statement: image based on a photograph created by myself. Copyright Hennie Schaper.

Flickr