Frank Gehry (1929) is a Canadian-born American architect, who is widely considered one of the most important architects of our age. His buildings are often in a style that is unique and instantly recognizable - and artistic as well. Here is my pick for five of his best works with links to the Wikipedia pages:
1. Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao, Spain, 1997 (image above).
2. Walt Disney Concert hall, Los Angeles, USA, 2003.
3. Marqués de Riscal Hotel, Elciego, Spain, 2006.
4. Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, Las Vegas, USA, 2010.
5. Dancing House, Prague, Czech Republic, 1996.
Copyright statement: image created by J. Ruano who retains copyright under CC licence.