Wednesday, June 28, 2017

An invasion of privacy: Peter Gabriel interviewed

Although Peter Gabriel is a strong contender for my all-time favourite pop/rock artist, both for his work with Genesis and his amazing solo career, I did not buy his 2011 CD New blood until last week. The format - rerecording favourite songs from his extensive catalog backed by a studio orchestra - did not appeal to me. Well. I was wrong. Except for one or two duds, this 76 minutes CD is a delight. Looking for more information, I came across the linked interview on The Quietus, which gives a lot of background information. Recommended.

Copyright statement: image created via the Photofunia site, who explicitly state that their images have no copyright issues. The included images of Peter Gabriel are thumbnail size and considered fair use. .