Sunday, January 01, 2023

Happy New Year. Also... What will change for this blog in 2023?

 
Well, definitely not what's shown in the picture. There's always a chance I will put the blog on hold (possibly even indefinitely), but I will not delete it. Actually, I'm quite pleased with the way the blog's revival one year ago has gone. I was aiming for 1-2 posts per week and managed to get just above 2, only struggling a bit the last two months. So, it looks like I will continue with this set-up. I'm toying with the idea to revive of a few of the old categories in the new format (such as Links and Miscellaneous Art). And I will probably have more posts consisting mainly of relevant images without too much text - as in the past few weeks. The image above is created via PhotoFunia.
 
And by the way.... Happy New Year everyone!