Thursday, December 30, 2021

Where do we go from here?

 
This year's complete restart of the blog in June did not give me the inspiration I had hoped for. The last post was over two months ago. I was prepared to let it go, even though it has been part of me since August 2006, and racked up well over a million views. This week I decided otherwise: I will give it one more try, but in a really different format. I will abandon the concept of daily short posts with one picture. Instead I will go for longer posts on one subject, with many illustrations (aiming for a dozen as the standard number), using wherever possible material I have gathered before. Of course, this is not doable on a daily basis, so I will be aiming for about one or two posts per week. The first post in this new style will be early 2022, at which point I will delete all blog posts before the current one.

For now, I wish everyone a great end of 2021 and a happy new year!


Copyright statement: image made on Photofunia, no copyright issues.