Monday, August 05, 2013

Kampen Expressionism

I have done it again: I started yet another blog in parallel to the ones already running. The idea for this new blog came to me last month, soon after I bought my new Acer laptop. Among the free software that was installed was a photo adjustment program, Superphoto. I tried the "Painting" option on a recent shot of my home town of Kampen, and was pleasantly surprised by the result, which could easily pass for the product of an amateur painter, who was trying to follow the expressionist style. I tried a few other photographs, and in the end, I wanted to share these results. And a blog is a useful tool to do so. So, over the coming year or so, once or twice a week I will be posting photographs I took of Kampen landmarks, as processed in Superphoto.

web site